CHARGER ATHLETICS TRYOUT 信息
选拔赛 typically run 2-4 days. Student-athletes are expected to be in atten丹ce every day and able to participate in practices and game schedule thereafter. If you are unable to attend a specific tryout start date, it is your responsibility to communicate with the coach now.
Student-athletes will need any equipment necessary for your specific sport (tennis racquet, 曲棍球棒, 等.). Comfortable shorts, sneakers and tee shirt will work! If they need a space to change, they will be directed to an area in the MAC.
曾经在一个团队中, coaches will invite parents to a parent team meeting (virtual or in person) to cover their season objectives, 预期, 规则, 和时间表. We expect at least one parent to join this meeting as it pertains to their student-athlete and the upcoming season.
Student-athletes still participating in a sport/season immediately prior, should finish that season. Accommodations will be made for a later tryout. Please reach out to the sport program head with any questions.
All teams will have a specific practice schedule that will be shared by their coach. Cancellations due to weather, 等. will be posted to socials media outlets, the website and communicated by the coach.
Each season will have at least one "No Cut" team/sport.
- Nancy Beatty, Director of 澳门新葡新京官方, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sue Fitzgerald, Associate Director of 澳门新葡新京官方, email@example.com
- C.D. Cater, 中学 Director of 澳门新葡新京官方, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chad Grier, Assistant Athletic Director/Program Head 足球, 乍得.email@example.com
- David Olliver, Sports 信息rmation Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tom Caruso, Head Strength and Conditioning Coach, email@example.com
- John Erb, Head Athletic Trainer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carlie Mankin, Assistant Athletic Trainer, email@example.com